A few useful programs, scripts, and commands that exist. Also, please make certain that
/usr/local/bin is in your path.
- Changes your shell. Using awk.
- Deletes a user, but not their home directory.
- Don’t ever do this. Please.
- OUTDATED: Uses acme-client(1) while we have moved to certbot
- Manages the shared SSL certificate that ahti uses.
- Run it to see its usage.
- Generates a wiki, like this one.
- It assumes you use git.
- Run it to see what arguments it takes.
- This wiki runs it in a git hook.
sudo -u user -i
- Get an interactive shell of another user.
- Create a local backup.
- It may take a while to run.
- Only 6 are stored on the server at a time.
- In dire need of replacement (ahti 2.0 will be better, I promise).
- Take a look at
/etc/h2o.conf for web things.
- Yell at zgrep, or other people, if things are wrong.
sudo iptables -S
- A cheatsheet for opening your own ports.
- Please also see the FAQ.