A few useful programs, scripts, and commands that exist.
Also, please make certain that
/usr/local/bin is in your path.
- Changes your shell. Using awk.
- Deletes a user, but not their home directory.
- Don’t ever do this. Please.
- Manages the shared SSL certificate that ahti uses.
- Run it to see its usage.
- Generates a wiki, like this one.
- It assumes you use git.
- Run it to see what arguments it takes.
- This wiki runs it in a git hook.
sudo -u user -i
- Get an interactive shell of another user.
- Backup to Backblaze using restic.
- It will take a while to run. Run it in tmux, probably.
- Please don’t abuse the credentials within, zgrep pays for the storage space.
- Take a look at
/etc/h2o.conf for web things.
- Yell at zgrep, or other people, if things are wrong.
sudo iptables -S
- A cheatsheet for opening your own ports.
- Please also see the FAQ.