This is a list of things that somebody should work on at some point. It’s like an issue tracker, but simpler and less effective.
- Rearrange h2o’s configuration for less duplication and to increase ease of adding your own page/domain.
- Possibly just replace h2o with something nicer.
- Make a better wiki for the “main site”.
- Stop relying on the existence of a git repo, that’s the git hook’s job.
- Use a configuration file, instead of arguments.
- Table of contents support.
- Put this wiki on gogs.
ssl to use certbot