This is a list of things that somebody should work on at some point. It’s like
an issue tracker, but simpler, less effective, and harder to keep track of.
Tasks that are well defined and can be done:
- Replace h2o with caddy.
- Add CSP and Referrer-Policy headers (but don’t break any websites!).
Tasks that are not well defined, or that want some validation:
- Use a real static site generator, instead of an awkward python script?
- Or do we make an even more awkward python script!
- Do we want the X-* headers?
- Decide what should be logged.
- currently only crontab failures are logged
- sudo would be noisy.
- apk install / dependency tracking for our scripts, services, etc.
- Would be nice to know why an arbitrary package is installed.
- Also language-specific package managers too, such as pip3.
- Document more things in the wiki.
- Should we split certs per-domain? (I think yes.)
- Should we set up a post-grease squirrel?
- Quassel would like this, and maybe Etesync?
- Document which service uses which localhost port.
- aports copy in gitea, with our changes/additions/etc in a branch?
- Have a way to poll
- Figure out if we’re vulnerable to a stampede of alpacas anywhere.